ConvertKit helps you reduce the burden of email marketing. This is an automation email campaign that can help you build your business, grow your email list seamlessly.
If you are a creator, but you are worried about email campaigns, then ConvertKit is the right tool for you because it lets you get back to creating by automating your email campaign.
You can create an email list and inform customers of your latest offers and other promotional emails, just by connecting your store with ConvertKit.
Things you need before integrating,
- 1.A ConvertKit account
- 2.A mailing list in ConvertKit
Integrating with ConvertKit
Navigate to your Retainful dashboard → Integrations → ConvertKit
Click ‘ConvertKit’, this will prompt a menu to enter the API key.
Retrieving the API key from ConvertKit
- 1.This will open a Credentials popup, if you had already retrieved your API keys, skip this step or click ‘Find your credentials’
Enter the ConvertKit Api Key
2. You’ll be redirected to ConvertKit where you can retrieve your API keys. Once you’ve got your keys click ‘Validate’ and go back to Rretainful.
Step 2: Adding API keys on Retainful account
- 1.Login to your Retainful account. Click on the Integrations tab → ConvertKit
2. Paste the retrieved key on the API key field under ConvertKit heading.
Choose Your CovertKit Audience List
Once you’ve entered the key and selected the audience or mail list, click ‘Submit’
A popup acknowledging your integration should appear,
ConvertKit Integration Success Message
That’s it, you’re done, you’ve successfully integrated Retainful with your ConvertKit account.