Learn how to install Retainful in your WooCommerce store
This article guides you to install and connect your WooCommerce store with Retainful.
- 1.Installing Retainful plugin
- 2.Connecting your store with Retainful
- 1.Go to your WordPress dashboard → Plugins → Add new
- 2.Search for the ‘Retainful’ plugin.
- 3.Click "Install Now" to install the plugin
- 4.Activate the plugin
Installing Retainful Plugin
Let's now Connect your WooCommerce store with Retainful Dashboard using the API Keys.
After installation, you should connect your WooCommerce store with Retainful to start tracking and recovering carts.
Step 1: Get the API Keys
Copy Your API ID and Secret Key
Step 2: Connect your store
- Go to WordPress Dashboard → Retainful
- Under the Connection tab, enter the keys in the respective field.
- Click "Connect"
- You'll see a successful message once the connection is established.
Connecting Retainful Plugin in WooCommerce Store
You can now track and recover abandoned carts from your store.
The default settings in the Retainful plugin are sufficient for 99% of the stores. No adjustments will be required. You can use them as is.
Updating the Retainful plugin for WooCommerce is easy as well.
- Please go to your WordPress dashboard -> Plugins
- Find the Retainful Plugin and click on the "Update Now" link
Here is a screenshot:
Updating Retainful plugin WooCommerce
NOTE: If you don't see the "update now" link, please visit your WordPress dashboard and click Updates secton. Then go to Plugins section. You should see the "Update now" link
Create an Abandoned Cart Recovery email campaign for your store.