ActiveCampaign can automate your email campaign and streamline your customer experience. Integrating Retainful with ActiveCampaign helps you to re-engage with your inactive customers.
You can instantly connect Retainful with your ActiveCampaign account using this intuitive guide.
This article explains the process of connecting your store with ActiveCampaign.
Things you need before integrating,
- 1.ActiveCampaign account
2. A mailing list in ActiveCampaign
Integrating with ActiveCampaign
Navigate to your Retainful dashboard → Integrations → ActiveCampaign
Active Campaign Integration
Click ‘ActiveCampaign’, this will prompt a menu, where you’ve to enter the API key.
Retrieving the API key from ActiveCampign
- 1.Once the menu is prompted after clicking it.
- 2.You have to enter the API key and the URL of ActiveCampaign in the following menu.
Enter the Active Campaign Api Key & URL
3. You can click ‘Find your credentials here’ which will redirect you to ActiveCampaign, where you can retrieve your Key. Once you are done click ‘Validate’
Choose your Active Campaign audience list
4. Choose your audience and click ‘Submit’
A popup acknowledging your integration should appear,
Active Campaign Integration Success message
That’s it, you’re done, you’ve successfully integrated Retainful with your ActiveCampaign account.