Adding a store logo on your email template
In this article, you will learn how to add your store logo in email templates.
A store logo is the identity of your brand. Make sure you place it wisely, your emails should represent your brand.
Did you know that adding your store logo to an email template is so easy in Retainful?
Yes, it is very intuitive and takes just a few steps.
Edit Email Content
You’ll be directed to the drag-and-drop email editor, where you can edit every aspect of your template. Here you have to click the title ‘Your logo here’
Replacing the Logo
5. Once when you click the title, a dialog box will be opened on the right side, here click ‘Change’.
6. Once you click to change a popup will appear asking you to select the existing logo from Retainful inventory or browse your computer for logo.
7. If you have a logo already on Retainful you can select it from there, or else you have to upload it by clicking ‘Browse File’
Uploading Logo from computer
8. Once you’ve uploaded your logo, it should look like this,
Uploaded Logo - Sample
9. You can see the logo in middle, look to the right, and you will find dimensions to change the height and width of your logo.
10. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the image block from the list of block elements on the desired position and upload a brand logo.
Retainful lets you customize the store logo as per your requirements.
Select the image block where you have added the store logo in the email template. Settings would show up at the far right corner of the template body.
Customizing the Logo
- 1.Settings block - Here you can find options to link your store logo to the desired page.
- 2.Dimensions block - In this section, you could modify the logo's dimensions, and set padding.
- 3.Typography block - This segment lets you align your store logo. The default alignment is the center.
- 4.Decorations block - Now it's time to add a neat background to the logo block and shape the edges of the logo.
You could style the logo as per your requirements.
Once you’re done with your logo, click ‘Save’. Now the email template will have your store logo for customers to recognize your brand.