A store logo is the identity of your brand. Make sure you place it wisely, your emails should represent your brand.
Did you know that adding your store logo to a template is so easy?
Yes, it is very intuitive and takes just a few steps. In this article, we’ll show you how to customize email templates with your store logo,
Adding a logo to an email template
Navigate to Retainful dashboard → Emails → Abandoned cart recovery campaign.
Select a template and click ‘Edit’.
3. You’ll land on the edit templates page, where you have to click ‘Customize’
4. You’ll be directed to the customization window, where you can edit every aspect of your template. Here you have to click the title ‘Your logo here’
5. Once when you click the title, a dialog box will be opened on the right side, here click ‘Change’.
6. Once you click to change a popup will appear asking you to select the existing logo from Retainful inventory or browse your compute for logo.
7. If you have a logo already on Retainful you can select it from there, or else you have to upload them by clicking ‘Browse files’
8. Once you’ve uploaded your logo, it should look like this,
9. You can see the logo in middle, look to the right, you’ll find dimensions to change the height, width of your logo.
10. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the image block from the list of block elements on the desired position and upload a brand logo.
Customizing the store logo
Retainful lets you customize the store logo as per your requirements. To customize:
Select the image block where you have added the store logo. Settings would show up at the far right corner of the template body.
Settings block - Here you can find options to link your store logo to the desired page.
Dimensions block - In this section, you could modify the logo's dimensions, set padding.
Typography block - This segment lets you align your store logo. The default alignment is the center.
Decorations block - Now its time to add a neat background to the logo block and shape the edges of the logo.
You could style the logo as per your requirements.
Once you’re done with your logo, click ‘Save’. Now the email templates will have your store logo for customers to recognize your brand.
See, that’s how simple it is to add a store logo on your email template.